1. The Definition of Texlax
2. “Texlaxed” hair is no longer natural.
3. It’s important to put up a barrier when texlaxing.
4. You can texlax by pick a mild relaxer.
5. Another option is to dilute your relaxer.
6. To texlax, it’s crucial to reduce processing time.
7. Don’t smooth down or comb the relaxer through the hair.
Most women who texlax avoid this process altogether to maintain a textured look. Smoothing your strands breaks the hair’s disulfide bonds which manipulates it into a straight position and eliminates its natural curl pattern. To maintain a textured look, apply the relaxer without smoothing or combing it through to the ends of your hair.