The good people at Go With The Fro thought it be advantageous on their part to send Good Hair Diaries the Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (R380) and Restorative Conditioner (R350) for review. The products have just entered the country and they're available on the Go With The Fro website. I will be reviewing these products for a week and reporting back to you guys about my thoughts.
Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner
- Leave-in or rinse out conditioner
- Deeply moisturizes
- Detangles and repairs dry, damaged or over-processed hair
- Sea Kelp: Mineral-rich nutrition seals and smoothes hair cuticles.
- Argan Oil: Restores shine while helping promote hair elasticity.
- Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizes while conditioning hair and scalp.
Shea Moisture Organic Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie
- Nutrient rich vegetable butters conditions hair, restoring moisture, body and shine.
- Enhances curls, minimizes frizz and provides curl control.
- Coconut oil: Hydrates and protects hair from heat and chemical damage.
- Silk protein: Reduces breakage, strengthens hair, and adds smoothness and silkiness.
- Neem oil: An age-old ayurvedic oil that strengthens hair and provides brilliant shine.
Shea Moisture products have: No Sulfates, No Parabens, No Phthalates, No Paraffin, No Gluten, No Propylene Glycol, No Mineral Oil, No Synthetic Fragrance No PABA, No Synthetic Color, No DEA, No Animal Testing
I can't wait to try them both! A big thank you to Go With The Fro.
Check out their Facebook page while you're at it.
Stay tuned for the review.
Have a Good Hair Day and remember to Love Your Hair!!!