- Sodium Chlorine,
- Vitamins B1, B2, C, B6, B5, B3
- trace elements of copper iodine and zinc
- Amino Acids
BENEFITS OF HONEY ON THE HAIR
- Honey gives hair an excellent sheen
- Honey contains both fructose and glucose, which naturally nourish the hair and encourage growth.
- Honey is a humectant, so it allows the hair to retain water and moisture. Since honey is able to hold on to water, it is a great way to treat hair that is damaged and dry.
- Honey can be used in cases of hair loss. * In a 2001 case study conducted by the Dubai Specialized Medical Center, patients experiencing hair loss, scaling and itching scalps were instructed to rub honey on their scalp for 2 to 3 minutes a day. All the patients experiencing relief from the itching and an improvement in hair loss.
- Honey can lighten the hair over time.
- Honey is a natural cure for dull, brittle and dry hair.
HOW TO USE HONEY ON YOUR HAIR
- For extra softness and sheen, apply honey to damp hair and let it sit for 30 minutes or overnight. Then, shampoo, condition and style. Your hair should feel softer and more manageable.
- To lighten your hair colour, add cinnamon or lemon juice to the mixture. It's the most natural hair lightener that you can use.
- To cure dull and brittle hair, massage the hair and scalp with honey and egg yolk. Leave for 30 minutes and then wash as usual.
How do you use honey to treat your hair? Let me know in the comment section below.
Have a Good Hair Day and remember to Love Your Hair!!!