THIS IS A SPONSORED PRODUCT REVIEW What does this mean? A cosmetics company has sent Good Hair Diaries products to do a HONEST review on. I have not been paid to write this review!
ProductT444Z Hair Products Hair Food
Product IngredientsAloe, Herbal extract, Rose oil, Chamomile, Menthol, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Castor Oil, Peppermint, Papaya Extracts, Vitamin A, Carrot Extracts, Shea Butter and Essential Oils.
Product Description 150g
- Wash your hair thoroughly to remove all the dirt and other products you may have used lately.
- Dry your hair completely with a towel until no dampness is left, avoid using a blow dryer (it means leaving your hair for some time until it is dry).
- Apply T444Z using your fingers to the scalp and massaging it thoroughly to ensure even distribution to the whole head. (NB.Hair grows inside the scalp so applying any cream onto the hair does not help its growth).
- It's extremely easy to spread
- The ingredients are all natural
- Leaves my hair really soft and shiny
- Seriously thickened my hair up
- I'm not a fan of the smell. It lingers for days...
- If I'm not careful to just use a thin layer, it makes my hair very greasy