What is Bergamot?
Citrus bergamia, the Bergamot orange, is a fragrant fruit the size of an orange, with a yellow colour similar to a lemon.
Benefits Of Bergamot Oil For Hair
- Bergamot oil is a good stimulant, which enhances blood circulation.
- You can also keep scalp infections at bay by applying bergamot oil on the hair. The oil shows a good degree of antimicrobial properties, which come handy when the scalp is invaded by microbes causing damage to the hair follicles.
How To Use Bergamot Oil On Your Hair
- Add a little bit of bergamot oil to your shampoo before a hair wash.
- Apply it on wet hair to add luster and volume to hair
- Add a little to your conditioner for great aromatherapy treat and repairing treatment
- Add a bit of bergamot oil along with a heat protectant to get frizz free straight hair
*Bergamot oil should be cut with a carrier oil before applying directly to the scalp or skin. Please use caution!*
Have you used bergamot oil on your hair before? What's your opinion of this oil?
Have a Good Hair Day!!!