1 Tablespoon of Full Fat Milk
5 Tablespoons of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1 Banana Baby Food
- Beat the egg and full fat milk together in one bowl.
- Add the 5 tablespoons of warm extra virgin coconut oil to the eggs and milk.
- Mix the banana baby food with the egg, milk and coconut oil mixture.
- Use a hand mixer to make your mixture as smooth as possible.
- Apply the mixture to your hair from root to tip and allow to sit in your hair for up to 1 hour.
- DO NOT USE WITH HEAT!!!
The egg and milk in this recipe make this a protein treatment. If you are protein sensitive you may eliminate the eggs and milk and substitute with something more gentle like coconut milk.
Have a Good Hair Day and remember to Love Your Hair!!!