Leave-In conditioners have been apart of my regimen since the beginning of time. I prefer a spray leave-in conditioner, but I have used creams ones as well. When I'm not feeling completely lazy, I go right ahead a mix up this homemade leave-in conditioner that keeps my curls happy and moisturised.
|Inexpensive Conditoner of Your Choice|
Homemade Leave-In Conditioner Recipe
- 100 ml of a Inexpensive Conditioner
- 55 ml of Rose Water
- 35 ml of Olive Oil (Use any oil that you choose)
- 20ml of Pure Glycerine
- Optional - Add water till you reach the consistency you desire
- Apply this leave-in after washing your hair or before setting hair at night.
- Distribute product from root to tip.
- Continue with regimen as usual
Let me know if you absolutely love this recipe!
Have a Good Hair Day and remember to Love Your Hair!!!