- 1 tbs of cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs of pure msm powder
- 3 oz of Olive oil & Seed Oil
- 6 oz of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
How I use it
- Apply the oil directly on my scalp for my nightly scalp massage.
- Use it as a hot oil treatment prepoo.
- Use it in conjunction with my various deep conditioners.
- Use a couple of drops in the morning to add shine to my hair.
- Use it as a sealant when moisturizing my ends.
This oil could make your eyes burn, so be sure to avoid your eyes at all times.
Benefits of Cayenne Pepper
- Cayenne pepper increases peripheral blood flow. Who doesn't want maximum circulation to there scalp?
- It can treat hair loss by increasing blood flow to damaged body parts, in the case of hair follicles it can spur new growth.
- MSM works with the natural keratin and protein levels of the hair to accelerate the hair growth cycle by extending the length of the hair growth cycle.
- MSM works with all types of hair to promote the proper production of oils within the hair to reveal added shine to the hair, and to bring shine into dry, dull and lifeless hair.
- MSM also benefits hair which has been heavily chemically treated such as colored hair, or hair which has been treated with permanent wave solution.
Benefits of Olive Oil & Seed Oils
- Olive oil helps to cure dandruff when massaged into the scalp.
- A hot oil treatment featuring olive oil will help you gain manageability of your hair.
- A natural deep conditioning treatment of olive oil each week can replace the extra silicone ingredients used in conditioners that give your hair a false feeling of softness of for a few hours.
- Grapeseed oil is light and is easily absorbed into the hair. It helps coat the hair to moisturize and reduce breakage, from dry brittle hair.
- The various fatty acids present in Coconut Oil serve as very good anti dandruff agents and are way better than any anti dandruff shampoo.
- Coconut Oil has high moisture retaining capacity, since it is not broken down easily nor evaporated, being very stable. It does not let moisture escape thus keeping hair moistened and soft.